Peace, love, and not giving a damn!
What is this thing we call "middle age"?
Why would I need to hire a life coach? What does a life coach even do?
You are a mother whose adult kids have *finally* left the nest once and for all (they swear it'll stick this time!). You are a young stay-at-home Mom learning how to not lose herself in the chaos. You are a grandmother who wants to leave her grandkids a legacy of love.
I can help.
Whether you're facing health issues, weight loss challenges, anxiety and stress, or trouble managing your relationships, you are not alone. You've come to the right place!
What you want:
- A supportive sounding board who listens to what you have to say without judgment.
- A confidante with an ability to help you get clarity on what is truly going on.
- A real, solutions-based approach to getting what you want out of "middle age" and living the best life you possibly can.
What you don't want:
- Airy fairy BS. I tell it like it is!
- Someone to placate you or tell you it's all someone else's fault.
- Any of the same-old same-old you can read in any self-help book.